- Categories:After-sales service
- Time of issue:2018-05-30 00:00:00
· Monitoring the working status of each piece of equipment sold is the basic task of after-sales service personnel. The after-sales service system records in detail the customer information and operating environment of each device sold. According to customer information, provide a full range of after-sales service to ensure that customers can use it with 100% peace of mind.
· Periodic telephone inspection service: After-sales service personnel will conduct periodic telephone inspections on the equipment maintained in the guarantee, record the operating status of the equipment in detail, and report any hidden problems that may occur to the senior engineer immediately. Feedback to customers as soon as possible.
·Professional and guaranteed on-site inspection: According to the equipment operation time, engineers will be dispatched to carry out on-site inspections to check the operation status of the equipment, troubleshoot any abnormal conditions that may occur, and provide maintenance at the same time. The engineer accurately enters the results of the on-site inspection into the Baitong after-sales service system to facilitate monitoring at any time.
· Periodic report summary: Engineers will provide equipment usage reports, equipment maintenance work summary, equipment operating environment and maintenance demand assessment reports, etc. for the products they are responsible for. The customer service director will regularly organize senior engineers to hold joint customer service work meetings , Review and demonstrate the operating conditions of the equipment and propose solutions.
· On-site emergency support and maintenance: Engineers provide customers with emergency maintenance and repairs 24 hours a day. After receiving the notification from the customer, the engineer arrives at the maintenance site within 2 hours in principle, and if the distance is far away, discuss with the customer according to the specific situation.